Tuesday, August 23, 2016

The Story Behind My Homemade Blanket

I made this Blaket when I was 8 years old I went to College for Kids at kent state

The class was Called Jazz up your bedroom I made picture frames out of old CD cases and a tie-dye pillow case
And this Blanket that I hand  sewed

I had this blanket know for 14 years and it is still going Strong It Good as new and I hope to have it a few more Years

Other classes I took at college for kids was Spanish Classes that I learned how to make worry dolls and more

Good My favorite thing about college for kids was I Got to pick on my own classes every year and I loved meeting new people and making new friends

Enjoy reading Angelika



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Lord Makes me Happy and he makes my soul happy too.

The Lord Makes me Happy and he makes my soul happy too. I would say the first thing that refreshes my soul and makes me happy is ...