Buttons and beads O My A Few of My Favorite Things.

Beautiful beads 


Vintage buttons from my mom

beautiful blue vintage buttons

beautiful beads 

video
Looking through moms vintage buttons.



Buttons and beads O My A Few of My Favorite Things.


I started sewing again so I needed some supplies. With my mom's help, she let me look through some of her sewing supplies and pick out the buttons I wanted. 

I had a lot of fun going through her buttons and picking out the ones I wanted.

I would have to say that buttons are my favorite I love finding that one button that would look good with whatever I am making.

My favorite buttons are vintage buttons and cute ones that look like flowers and little animals. 

Beads come in handy when you are sewing as well it is a lot of fun finding a bead the match what you are making same with a button and sewing floss and thread. 

I found sewing to be very relaxing and fun it is a good way to pass the time I could sew all day if I could my mom got me started on hand sewing when I was 12. So I just started back up again. 


I have been following vintage button lovers on Instagram as well there are so many buttons in the world and different one to each one is unique and different. There are buttons out there for anyone just find the ones you like.

I have found buttons at dollar tree and Walmart and vintage buttons from my mom.  I have started a new obsession button collecting every time I go to the store know I head straight for the buttons.

I like all buttons big and small fat and round as well as cute ones that look like animals and flowers and other things. 

There are so many ideas on what to us buttons for some people use buttons for crafts and sewing and some make button jewelry. I would love to try to make button jewelry how cute would that be very.

One lady on Instagram makes clay buttons out of baking clay what a great idea and how fun would that be very fun that is going on my must try list.

I would like to thank my mom for taking the time to teach me how to hand sew when I was homeschooled and I grow up watching her sew it has inspired me to sew.

Me and my mom like to sew together she also has a craft website I will post that link below.

Me and my mom would like to go to the antique store to find different beads and buttons.

I like all kind of beads too there is some really cute bead some people are making beads using paper how cool is that. I am going to try that too.

Buttons and beads come in all different colors sizes and you can get some with two button holes and 4 button holes some buttons have solid colors and some are very bright colors.

Do you like buttons our beads?
where do you buy our find your buttons and beads at?
I am always looking for recommends.


Here is my mom's website take a look 


Enjoy reading looking forward to hearing from you.











Comments

  1. This is so amazing ,buttons surely add a spark to any dress

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Living Life to the Fullest with Epilepsy

Growing up home schooled the movies we would watch and places we would go!

Interviewing Patricia Moore Children's Author 2017.