Whats on my summer reading list to read this summer and sharing with you what my favorite books are.





This summer I plan on reading 100 books for my book challenge and summer reading list from are local library.

So far I have read two books Casey of cranberry cove a young adult book by Susan kotch. 
And a Molly mystery an American girl book. 

I have a plan on reading a lot of awesome books this summer I am going to read more books like classical old books.

The book on my summer reading list to read this summer are.

Moby dick By Melville, Herman

Boston Jane: an adventure By Holm, Jennifer L. 

Bridge to Terabithia By Paterson, Katherine

Danger at the Zoo: a Kit mystery By Ernst, Kathleen,


Jane Eyre By Bronte, Charlotte

Little women By Alcott, Louisa May,

Mary Poppins By Travers, P. L. (Pamela Lyndon)


Holes By Sachar, Louis,

Walking across Egypt: a novel By Edgerton, Clyde

Alice in Wonderland  by Lewis Carroll,

I plan on reading a lot more this is just some I requested at the library so I am waiting for them to come in.

Growing up me and my sisters were home schooled we were always at the library checking out books and movies we did the summer reading program every year we always looked forward to it.

We loved picking out prizes at the end too.

I believe summer reading is very important it keeps use busy and it takes use on many adventures as well as keeping us learning about new things and the world around us.

I love going to the library and checking out books it makes me feel good to find a book that I like.
I love watching Matilda because she likes to read too. 

Some of my favorite books are. 

Charlotte's web by EB White- I could read that every day. i read that four times already and I enjoy it.

Casey Of cranberry cove By Susan Kotch- Me and Susan are pen pals and I am reading her first book again I just love it.

Pinballs By Betsy Byars- This is an old one I read it back when I was homeschooled.

Christy Miller series by Robin Jones Gunn.  is one my many favorites to she is my favorite Christian author. 

Shiloh series by  Phyllis Reynolds Naylor

I have many more favorites too and I enjoy reading a good book.


Reading is fun and enjoyable to adults and children there are many good books out there pick one up today at your local library.


What is on your summer reading list to read this summer?

Are you doing the summer reading program with you family this summer at the library?

If you have any book recommendations please feel free to share some with me.

Check out my other blog post for more summer reading book ideas and see what me and my sister were reading growing up.


Enjoy reading Angelika



 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing up home schooled the movies we would watch and places we would go!

Interviewing Patricia Moore Children's Author 2017.

Epilepsy Gods blessing and MChickens