Summer reading challenge at the library: Keeping kids and adults reading this summer





This summer I plan on doing a lot of reading my y goal is to read 100 books this summer and what a great way to spend my summer is by picking up a good book.

I signed up for the adult reading challenge at my local library there is also a children's reading program too what a great why to keep your children and you busy this summer is by picking up a good book and the best thing is if you what to go places this summer but don't what to leave your then pick up a good book you can go places.

Make sure you stop at your local library this summer for the reading summer challenge and another fun library programs that they have this summer for adults and children. 

Dearing the summer children lose what they learned in school so the best why to keep them learning is by visiting your local library and picking up a good book for you and your child. The local library has all kinds of fun learning free programs for adults and children they also have a free computer with learning games for your child like at my library they have ABC mouse for free on their computers  They also have computers for adults to use too.

I also plan on reading one book a day mostly chapter books to keep me busy over the summer my favorite book to read are cute cozy mysteries and true stories as well as adventure books and Christian books. I also like to read books on animals and insects.

All libraries have a summer reading program make sure you stop into your local library to learn and find out more about it.

There is nothing like picking up a good book my favorite part is finding out what happens next and a really good book is hard to put down. 

If you can't make it to your local library there are printable reading logs and reading challenge ideas on Pinterest.

The dollar tree and other local stores have math and reading books and many other fun activities and learning book to keep your child learning over the summer. 

I am always looking for a good book so if you have any book recommendations please feel free to share.

What are some books you read in middle school and high school and as a kid?

Enjoy reading Angelika 








Comments

  1. So true, books are a great way for kids and adults to get to explore places especially when you don't have the time or money at the moment! Great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never thought about taking a reading challenge. this is a good idea since as a teacher I have the whole summer to read :). I think goodread has reading challenges that you can subscribe to

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice, and important thing you're doing Angelika! I still love libraries, and they were a big part of my childhood! Keep up the challenge

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Interviewing Patricia Moore Children's Author 2017.

Growing up home schooled the movies we would watch and places we would go!

Epilepsy Gods blessing and MChickens