Spring Activity Nature paper plate Sun catchers 2017



\

Spring Activity Diy Nature Sun catchers  and nature scavenger hunt  2017 

Made a craft today and thought i would share it with all of you.

I had so much fun making this beautiful flower petal Sun catchers.

I went outside in my back yard and looked for leaves flowers and grass as well as different kinds of wild flowers. 
I also used some rose petals as well.

You could also use different kinds of leaves flowers and grass as well as weeds and ferns. 

I had fun using foil and computer paper both turned out really nice.

For the paper plate sun catcher you will need

1 paper plate 

1 sheet of foil our computer paper

your flower mixture and grass what ever you found out side that you would like to use.

for full instructions here is the link

I have them hanging on are porch and they make a beautiful spring decoration. 

This would make a fun family Activity to do together growing up i always would do crafts with my family and that made good members for me and my sisters.

Nature crafts can be so much fun to make and see what you can create with it.


You can find craft ideas on google and Facebook know as well as pinterest.

Enjoy reading Angelika 


Here they are they turned out beautiful!


   



Comments

  1. Such a fun and cute idea. Those "plates" turned out so cute. Where do you get those idea? You always have such cute idea. Thank you for sharing all your ideas. I love you; you are a sweet granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Grandma I love you too.
      I got the idea on Facebook

      Delete
  2. What a great idea! This is just too cute! May have to do this with my son, thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you i am glad you liked them.

      Delete
  3. How fun! And I love the way you displayed them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you i had a lot of fun making them :)

      Delete
  4. this is a fun idea to do with the grandkids. Gets everyone outdoors. Love how you hung them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for your kind words

      Delete
  5. What a sweet, cheap, and fun little decoration for the porch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you i thought that too and it's fun

      Delete
  6. Thanks for sharing. They look beautiful. I'm always looking for crafts to do with my girls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very creative idea! Would be a great craft for our Brownie troop after a nature hike!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you and that sounds like a great idea your brownie troop will have fun doing this too.

      Delete
  8. What a fun idea to do with my kids! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your welcome i am glad you liked them

      Delete
  9. Such a cute craft idea! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. We liked to make nature collages with things we found on a nature walk when the kids were little. This is a cute variation on that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you and that sounds like a good idea too i love doing nature crafts.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Growing up home schooled the movies we would watch and places we would go!

Interviewing Patricia Moore Children's Author 2017.

Epilepsy Gods blessing and MChickens