My Handmade Doll My Mom Made me in 2009




My Handmade Doll My Mom Made me in 2009 


I would like to share with you the first doll my mom ever made me in 2009.

My mom likes to sew and started making dolls so I would ask her for months if she would me one and she did.

She even made one for each of my sisters as well as different family members too.

She sewed everything herself including the cute little dress she has on. 

My mom made this for me when I was 17 I can't believe it was that long age. 

My mom also made a lot of different things growing up as well like towels and dolls. She as also made candles it would make our house smell so good growing up smelling all the different scents. 

My mom Stephanie does a good job decorating the house with her crafts. she makes her own dolls sewing them by hand and she has also made a door wreaths using old books it turned out super cute she made a big one and a small one.

Here are some more pictures of the crafts my mom made too 

My mom's mammy doll she made 

my mom towel she made.


My mom Stephanie has also taught me and my sisters at a young age how to sew by hand and do crafts. She has taught use to scrapbook and sew as well as making cards and how to use a hot glue gun.

She also taught a scrapbook class in our house growing up we used to have friends over all the time they would bring their scrapbooking belongings to share and we always had a blast using my mom's friends sticker maker.

I would also Go to craft shows with my mom Stephanie she would sell her handmade dolls and signs she hands stitched and sewed as well as her handmade candles our house smelled so good growing up. 

I used to make chocolate candy to make and sell at the craft shows too we used to set up a craft table at our church as well as a friends house it was always fun and I enjoyed being with my mom and learning how to do a craft show. We would love to go to a craft show again it was always fun and we enjoy looking at all the different crafts. 


Do you still have something your mom made you?

If so what was one thing she made you that you still have our gave you?






Check Stephanie's Website she is a craft blogger.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing up home schooled the movies we would watch and places we would go!

Interviewing Patricia Moore Children's Author 2017.

Epilepsy Gods blessing and MChickens