Interviewing Patricia Moore Children's Author 2017.



Interviewing Patricia Moore Children's Author 2017. 

I got to interview Patricia more the author of the Children's book the Angel with one wing very cute book i got to review that book as well. In the picture is Patricia her self with her Grandson

Interview Questions and Answer.

Q 1.  when did you decide you were going to write a Children's book?

A. The first children's book I wrote was for a class for students studying to be preschool teachers. The teacher's assignment was to write a picture book

Q 2. how did you come up with the name the angel with one wing

A.I really don't remember how I came up with the title The Angel With One Wing. The story has been revised several times.

Q 3. how long have you been writing?

A. Over 20 years!


Q 4. what are you working on know for 2017?

A. I've been writing poetry for adults, mostly religious poetry

Q 5. do you plan on writing anymore children's books?

A. For now I'm taking a break. I have some ideas but they are very rough.

Q. 6 what advice would you give other authors?

A. Read in the genre you want to write. Try to write often. And try to have a positive attitude!

Q 7. Do you plan on selling your poetry?

A. That is a possibility. I have been thinking of publishing a collection of religious poetry. No definite plans yet.


I had a great time Interviewing Patricia and reviewing her children's book the Angel with one wing.

Make sure you check out Patricia's book and her website.

Also check out my Book review as well on the Angel with one wing.


Enjoy Reading Angelika










Comments

  1. It's a very nice interview, Patricia. Nice to learn more about you and your books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel I know you even better now. I wish you well with your poetry :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Living Life to the Fullest with Epilepsy

Growing up home schooled the movies we would watch and places we would go!