Beach Craft: Seashell wind chime 2017




Beach Craft: Seashell wind chime 


Are you looking for a craft to do with the seashells you find at the beach this summer are just some seashells you have laying around well here is one craft you can do with your seashells.

I have it hanging outside my door it turned out very nice and my family likes it too. 

I finally came around and making a seashell wind chime i really enjoyed making it and it was a lot of fun.

I got the idea on Pinterest and my aunt Tracy made one with the seashells she found on the beach.

I found so many seashells when i lived in myrtle beach and port st Lucie Florida as well as Sanibel island when i visited there.

I am looking forwards to making more crafts using my seashells
and being able to decorate my room with them.

There are so many wind chime ideas on the web i just picked one random website but i did mine a little differently.

I used a stick i found in my back yard
 
I picked some seashells i liked that already had holes in them when i found them on the beach.

I also used embroidery Floss that worked so much better for me.

I have posted a picture of all my seashells i found in the picture below.

I like to find seashells on the beach they make good souvenirs and no two seashells are the same each one is unique. 

I really like the one my aunt Tracy made too it's very different than mine. She sent me a picture to use for this blog post 

My aunt Tracy's seashell wind chime another cool idea.


I look forward to finding more seashells this summer and doing more beach and seashell crafts.

Have you ever made a seashell wind chime? 

What does it look like?

Enjoy reading hope you like me craft Angelika!










 



Comments

  1. Those are some cute ideas....different things you can do with shells. Wind chimes; jewelry; you can make pictures to hang on your wall, and the list goes on. Thank you for sharing!! I must say, Angelika, you sure have a wonderful collection of shells. When I was looking through them, I saw some very
    strange looking creatures in there!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Grandma and yes those are great ideas too.
      I am looking forward to making a lot more crafts.
      yes i wonder some times too what creatures lived in there as well.

      Delete
  2. what a great idea! we always collect shells, abut never really do anyting with them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute craft! Love how simple it is too!

    http://www.certifiedpastryaficionado.com/cilantro-lime-chicken-bites/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you i am glad you like it and yes it is very simple.

      Delete
  4. Such a cute craft! Love how simple it is to do too!

    Belle | One Awesome Momma

    ReplyDelete
  5. My kids would love to do this!!! PS sanibel has the best shells!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good and yes Sanibel does have the best shells it is beautiful there.

      Delete
  6. That is an amazing craft! It looks like something kids would also enjoy doing. We don't go to the beach but we do have dollar stores that sell fake sea shells so I am going to get and have this be a summer craft for my kids and I! Again, awesome craft and very fun for summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you that's a great idea dollar tree has some nice shells too and you can find seashells at the goodwill as well i have seen some there a few times. Thank you again

      Delete
  7. I should try this with all of my seashells I have. Cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you should this would be a fun craft to do with your family

      Delete
  8. Love this! My little girl's first beach trip will be this September, we'll have to get some shells to make this as a keepsake for the trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds fun hope you enjoy your trip and yes that sounds like a great and fun idea :)

      Delete
  9. This looks like it would be a great activity to do with my 2 boys. Any excuse to visit the beach!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be a awesome activity to do together :)

      Delete
  10. This is SO cute! I have lots of shells and now I totally want to make one of these! Thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Growing up home schooled the movies we would watch and places we would go!

Interviewing Patricia Moore Children's Author 2017.

Epilepsy Gods blessing and MChickens