An Artist At Heart! making pinterest inspired Ornaments for Family 2017





A year Ago our so my aunt Tracy hosted a Pinterest inspired ornament party at her house and invited all the ladies in the family to come and do a craft together it was so much fun.

We made cute owl ornaments and Christmas trees I loved seeing how each person made a different owl and tree.

I also made a snowball picture and a horse ornament it turned out super cute and it made my whole family laugh and my mom loved it.

It was a fun and enjoyable day filled with fun and laughter and it was good fellowship to have and we made our house cute as well.

We hope to make more ornaments to this year for our tropical Christmas tree we are planning on having.

You can make all kinds of ornaments for any occasion and holiday I will post some links below for ideas and inspiration.

For Christmas last year I made my best friend a seashell and sand Florida snowglobe ornament as a gift he loved it.



At my Aunt Linda's house, we made cinnamon applesauce ornaments and my sister sierra did not know they were not edible and ate one she said it was gross but beautiful to decorate with they are safe but not very tasty.


I have also made salt dough ornaments with my mom and sister growing up as well as in high school.




Check out my aunt Tracys blog of more ornament ideas 





Enjoy reading Angelika 





Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing, Angelika, that was a fun day! Maybe we can all get together and do it again one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the fun we had at Tracy's making these different ornaments. That was alot of fun, was't it? I think I still have some of the owls that we made. You have a lot of cute ideas..thank you for
    sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Growing up home schooled the movies we would watch and places we would go!

Interviewing Patricia Moore Children's Author 2017.

Epilepsy Gods blessing and MChickens