spidery craft paper plate and pop bottle spider bank





spidery crafts: spider paper plate craft and spider bank craft with a little spider facts.


Today i Made two awesome crafts i made 3 paper plate spiders and 1 pop bottle spider bank i think it turned out really cute and they are super easy to make and decorate with.

Did you know that a spider is not a insect are a bug it is called a arachnid. They are cool because they have 8 legs and some have 8 eyes no eye from what i heard on the video cool right.

I think this is a really cute craft for you and your family to do together i am a bug crazy person i love bugs and making bug crafts and teaching people about bugs i am all about bugs animals and insects.

I love getting craft ideas from books and pinterest. I also enjoy doing crafts with my mom are in my room are at the kitchen table.

I started liking bugs when i was little when my mom get me my first bug catcher and ever since i enjoyed them from looking them up online and reading about them from seeing them out side .

My family loves the crafts i made they think my spider bank is cute and they like it too.  I try to make recyclable craft  too.

I have made so many crafts so far i am trying to decorate my room with out spending a lot of money and creating my own decor. 

I asked my parents if i could get a tarantula and they said No!. But life Goes. 

What is the coolest thing your ever made? What bugs do you like and don't like?



The paper plate craft idea i got from this website but i did mind differently i used straws for the legs.

For the pop bottle spider bank i used this website but i made it a little different

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing up home schooled the movies we would watch and places we would go!

Interviewing Patricia Moore Children's Author 2017.

Epilepsy Gods blessing and MChickens