Rosemary cheesy cauliflower rice with Parmesan crusted salmon and green beans


Rosemary cheesy cauliflower rice with  Parmesan crusted salmon and green beans


I love to cook and try new things so when me and my family started are low carb diets i started trying to make new things that are low carb.  So the other day i was making a meal for me and mom and i saw that we had rosemary so i but rosemary in my cauliflower rice with cheese that how i made it.

For the cheesy rosemary rice here is the recipe 

you will need 1 Bag of Cauliflower rice you can get this at Walmart in the freezer section.

1 tsp of rosemary 

1 cup  of shredded cheese.

cook the rice in the microwave just as the package says then when it is soft put the rice in a pan on the stove on low heat  and add your rosemary and cheese what tell the cheese is melted then it is ready. 

Me and my family love fish and seafood so we had Parmesan Crusted Salmon it was really good my mom gave me a hug she loved it.  

For the fish recipe i will post the link below i found the recipe on pinterest. 

Cooking is my passion i love to cook  and make new things and try new food and share it with my friends and family I have so many cook books that i love to try new recipes from them i try to make the recipe low carb the best i can.

For the Green beans i put them in a pot on the stove with water and butter and some garlic seasoning it turned out really Good like i said my family loved it.

I started cooking when i was 8 years old i loved helping my mom in the kitchen when she cooked i always asked her if i could help so she found me something to do like setting the table and taking drink orders and making cheesy vegetables.

For recipe ideas you can check out my Pinterest board and my Facebook page Angelika's journey with epilepsy.





What do you like to cook? Do you like to cook?
Do you have any recipes you would like to share with me please do?






Here is the Fish recipe 

Enjoy reading angelika 












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing up home schooled the movies we would watch and places we would go!

Interviewing Patricia Moore Children's Author 2017.

Epilepsy Gods blessing and MChickens