Product Review: My Bath Bakery





 

Product Review: My Bath Bakery


I got some bath samples to review from My Bath bakery i fell in love with them as soon i took them out of the box.

They sent me some really nice samples like Strawberry cheesecake sugar scrub with a cute little handle and chocolate pudding facial mask that you can put on your hands and feet and a big chocolate bath bomb kiss super cute and they  would make great valentines day gifts,

This are the cutest bath products i have ever seen my mom and sisters loved them too. 

And they smell so good i am in love with the chocolate and strawberry products they  would make great gifts for any one,

The bath bakery does such a good job on there products there are so many good reviews on there Facebook page that's were i found out about them i was so excited when i got there products in the mail. They have 5 starts reviews on there Facebook page so that's great.

I absolutely love these products  and would recommend to anyone who loves bath products and my sister put the pudding facial mask on her hands and feet she loved it.

I included there busyness card as well you can find them on Facebook and Instagram and pinterest.  

I am so happy they send me a bath bomb i  love bath bombs ever since i tried them in high school so i am in love with them they make you feel so relaxed and comfortable when you are in your bath tub.

My little sister said that the pudding face mask smells really good and my mom liked it all and my other sister said that she loved them.

I would give there products a 10 because they are really that good and they take pride in there products making them look so cute and pretty.

 shipping is so cheap! For the chocolate kiss bath bomb the shopping is only $1.80.  it also says online that bath bomb is made with really Hershey's cocoa! and it smells just like it and the pudding smells just like pudding it's really amazing

business info 

Here is there website 

And there Facebook page is 

There business card shows more info too.

Enjoy reading Angelika 











Comments

  1. I am going to have to get me some of this!! Thank you for sharing...the items are wrapped so pretty and it sounds as if it is a good product.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Growing up home schooled the movies we would watch and places we would go!

Interviewing Patricia Moore Children's Author 2017.

Epilepsy Gods blessing and MChickens