My Handmade no sew heart Felt Pillow 2017


I am making a felt pillow i found the idea on Pinterest I did it a little differently i made a bigger heart Step one pick the felt you what to use and then draw a 1 inch lines to start with.



My mom Helped me too Know step two cute the lines in to stripes so you can Tie them together,



This is also a good rainy day craft to do with your kids and just to make your self
step 3 tie the strips together make sure you save a opening so you can add the stuffing to it,


This really did turn out really cute i put it on my bed in my room. step 4 add your stuffing and finish tieing the strips together 

 

This turned out really cute it's special just like me 
step 5 it is done know you can decorated it.



Know i am going to decorate my pillow with a glue gun add what ever decor you like i used a ribbon with roses on it that i Got from Walmart you can also add stickers like i did.

  

I decorated both sides so i can turn it over for a d different side to decorated with.

  

All done this is my finished product what do you think? i love it and i love how it turned out,



All done it is very easy to make and with decorate any room.
this would also make a cute gift for someone.


Hope you enjoy making a felt pillow too.

do you do crafts? what kind of crafts do you like? any craft recommendations 

enjoy reading Angelika 


Here is a website with the felt pillow craft that i was looking at like i said i did mine differently,


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing up home schooled the movies we would watch and places we would go!

Interviewing Patricia Moore Children's Author 2017.

Epilepsy Gods blessing and MChickens