Low Carb and gluten free garlic butter bagels with low carb cream cheese garlic butter spread.


Low Carb garlic butter bagels with low carb cream cheese garlic butter spread.


I was craving a bagel and i am on a low carb diet so made low carb garlic bagels. They were so good me and my family loved them even my sister autumn ate one so that is great. I will post the bagel recipe below.

 

This is what they look like when they are done they are super yummy and i will differently be making them again. I also used the same recipe to make cinnamon sugar bagels with cinnamon sugar cream cheese spread.


My Garlic bagel topped with my homemade Garlic butter spread that recipe will be at the bottom too.


video

My Garlic butter cream cheese spread recipe

1 block cream cheese

1 and a 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.

1/3 cup butter

and a little Parmesan  cheese,

melt all ingredients in the microwave and enjoy.

video

For the low carb bagel recipe you can on this website.

http://lowcarbyum.com/garlic-coconut-flour-bagels-gluten-free/

Enjoy reading Angelika

What is your favorite kind of bagel? what is your favorite kind of cream cheese?




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing up home schooled the movies we would watch and places we would go!

Interviewing Patricia Moore Children's Author 2017.

Epilepsy Gods blessing and MChickens