independent product review: Just my style Shoes lase bracelet kit and other Jewelry i have made





 independent product review: Just my style  jewelry Kit

I got this kit at Walmart and i love  it i had a lot of fun making this bracelets and decorating them 
with the bead it comes with glow-in the- dark beads and alphabet beads and super cute charms the peace sign and heart and star charm with the kit and the two horse charms i added them my self.

I love Making Jewelry and creating new things and doing crafts and having a hobbies. And i think it is really cool that i got to use shoe lases how unique and  creative. and it makes it fun i also like the beautiful colors 

This would also make a great gift for anyone  i also included the other Jewelry i have make as well like two beautiful necklaces and rings and bracelet's the bracelet's are my favorite by far.
Looking forward to wearing them to church and other places,

The bracelets were easy to make and very fun to make as well and would make a great fashion statement that will leave your sisters and friends wanting some and you just started a new fashion statement my favorite accessory's  are earring i have so many and different kinds too

I also like purses i love going to the goodwill and finding new purses Vera Bradley is my favorite purse designer. 

Every Girl as a favorite accessory and mine is earrings any kind big are small they are my favorite.
and a purse to match my earrings.

I love finding a new craft kit at the store and trying it out creating something new and showing my friends and family what i made i also find cool things that is what my mom and grandma says.

This kit is colorful and simple and easy to follow and fun to make and very pretty.

I also like scrap booking and doing crafts and making and trying new things. 


What is your favorite accessory? What are you favorite hobbies to do?


Check out my other blog post on jewelry making kits,

I can't find just my style website but you can find there products at Walmart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing up home schooled the movies we would watch and places we would go!

Interviewing Patricia Moore Children's Author 2017.

Epilepsy Gods blessing and MChickens