Spreading Epilepsy Awareness



Epilepsy Awareness


Supporting epilepsy awareness with my new purple Hat and New Purple Scarf and Purse and purple Earrings And I Got my new stuff at dollar tree except the earrings 
Did you wear anything Purple today if so I would love to see a picture 
#epilepsyawerness

I am Very passionate about supporting Epilepsy Awareness this October I will be painting a pumpkin purple for epilepsy awareness it is called the purple pumpkin project help me spread epilepsy awareness by painting a pumpkin purple this Halloween and if you can't paint a pumpkin wear purple.

My Goes it to help people understand epilepsy by sharing and supporting epilepsy awareness.

I also made my own epilepsy bracelet too and my friends and family love it.


Enjoy reading and Remember to wear purple for epilepsy awareness are paid a pumpkin purple this Halloween


Angelika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing up home schooled the movies we would watch and places we would go!

Interviewing Patricia Moore Children's Author 2017.

Epilepsy Gods blessing and MChickens