Science experiment tornado in a Jar





Tornado In A Jar


I made a Tornado in a Jar science experiment today it was fun and easy to make

All you need so a clean Glass Jar some water I used sink water and some dish soap just a little and Glitter but I used sequences.

This would make a great science experiment for you Glass room are if you are a homeschooling mom and what to do something fun with your Kids.

My whole family like my Tornado in a jar my little sister just loved it and said it was cool




Here is a website you can go on to get the full instructions.



Enjoy reading Angelika

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing up home schooled the movies we would watch and places we would go!

Interviewing Patricia Moore Children's Author 2017.

Epilepsy Gods blessing and MChickens