Book Review: heartfelt Prayers for a close walk with God written By Carolyn Larsen

Heartfelt Prayers for a close walk with God written by Carolyn Larsen


Heartfelt prayers consists of 60 prayers that will help you express your deepest desires to God.
Anencouraging message and a specially selected scripture verse accompany each prayer.  

This as beautiful Art work 
And is Beautifully made hard cover book

I like this book a lot it has helped me with my walk with God and my Prayer Life I feel in love with this little book as soon as I Got it.

This book will help you with your walk with God and your Pray Life too
This will make a Good addition to your book self..


Here is a Good bible verse
Give your Burdens to the Lord
And he will take care of you
He will not permit the godly to slip and fall. Psalm 55:22


Enjoy reading Angelika 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing up home schooled the movies we would watch and places we would go!

Interviewing Patricia Moore Children's Author 2017.

Epilepsy Gods blessing and MChickens