Book Review: Champions in the wilderness written By Bob Santos


Champions in the wilderness written By Bob Santos


Champions in the wilderness is a Fifty-two Devotions to Guide and Strengthen emerging overcomers 

The fifty-two devotional readings of this book will both challenge and inspire you to grow in Gods grace. Helping you to breek free from unhealthy mindsets that keep you shackles in a sub par spiritual existence.

I really Like this book it has Helped me with my walk with God and My spiritual life I enjoyed reading a new chapter everyday and reading a different bible verse from it too and has taken me on a journey with God
And has helped me  with Growing in Gods Word.

Each Chapter has  a Bible verse along with a story that God alone with the Bible verse.

This Book will Help you with you walk with God and Your Spiritual life too
It will Help you Grow in Gods word.


Here is a website you can go on to read more about the book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing up home schooled the movies we would watch and places we would go!

Interviewing Patricia Moore Children's Author 2017.

Epilepsy Gods blessing and MChickens