Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Bible study method

been doing my bible study in a new why i have been making the bible verse that i have been reading in a calendar so i can alway go back and read them.. and i have been writing down on what i think the verse are saying to me and what god has been trying to tell me.. i have been learning,, and i am using the soap method, S stands for scripture so i will write out the verse that i am reading.. O stands for OBSERVATION so i write down what i think the verse is saying to me, A stands for applying so i write down how the verse apply s to me, P stands for prayer so i write down my prayers smile emoticon.. it's a really cool method

2 comments:

  1. This is great! Keep your relationship and walk with God number 1.
    -The Russells

    ReplyDelete

The Lord Makes me Happy and he makes my soul happy too.

The Lord Makes me Happy and he makes my soul happy too. I would say the first thing that refreshes my soul and makes me happy is ...